Apple is renowned for making the perfect apps and software. However, sometimes even Apple can cause some flaws. One of the most common examples of such is cannot connect to iTunes Store. This issue can be very annoying because this may come about at the moment when you’re willing to enjoy good music or download the favorite songs of yours. Generally, the problem is occurred by the lousy internet connection, or the fact App Store is currently updating.
6 Tricks To Fix iPhone Cannot Connect To iTunes Store
To be capable of connecting iTunes, all you need is a stable and fast Internet connection. If you use cellular data, you should try to enable LTE for faster Internet speed. To do so:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Cellular Data and ensure it is on.
- Then on the same screen, you need to click Cellular Data Options.
- And head to Voice & Data, then select 4G.
Switching Network is pretty simple. If you have been using Wi-Fi, you then need to switch to cellular data. And if you have been using mobile data, you then should try switching to Wi-Fi. Before doing this, make sure you exit iTunes app/App Store not minimize.
If you are facing this issue on your device and at the same time you have VPN enable on your iPhone, you should first try to disable it for a while. To do so:
- Go to Settings and tap VPN.
- Then tap the green button. You will find it next to Status section under VPN CONFIGURATIONS, to disable it.
- Here, you must try reconnecting to iTunes.
Ensure the Servers Are Working
You can go to the Apple system page to confirm if the iTunes Store system is down or not. You are going to find this page on the Apple official website. It provides information about the system status of Apple Services, iCloud, and Stores.
Note: If you find a green square box, it means the service is normal. And if you find an orange triangle box, it indicates some issues. Thus, you can read current system status on the Apple System Status web page.
Date & Time
This issue can be solved by changing Date & Time settings as well. Here is what you need to do:
- First of all, open Settings.
- Go to General and tap on Date & Time.
- You need to make sure that the Set Automatically option is ON.
- Here, from the multitasking switcher, you have to exit App Store and iTunes, and then relaunch them.
Sign Out From Your Apple ID
The issue can also be solved by to signing out Apple ID and re-sign in. Before you go ahead, you need to make sure you are using the correct Apple ID. However, this simple step can troubleshoot this can’t access iTunes store issue. To do so:
- Go to Settings and tap iTunes & App Store.
- Then you need to tap on your Apple ID
- And then click on Sign Out.
- Now, to be able to sign in again, you need to go back to the iTunes & App Store screen and click on Sign In.
- Your Apple ID and password will be required here. Make sure you enter the correct ones.
Thank you for reading this article; I hope the information you got here is going to be useful to you.