While we’ve seen several photo-sharing platforms like Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and other popular platforms over the past few years, Flickr has been able to still be on top of the very high-quality platforms. It is a popular choice among a lot of photography enthusiasts for providing them the ability to viewing and sharing photos.
If you often find Flickr for uploading photos and creating albums, you are likely to be in a time when you actually need to download photos directly from the Flickr to share or store them everywhere else. Thus, you may find it quite difficult if you’ve never done it before. Well, here are the steps on how you can do this.
Steps to download Flicker images in batches:
- First of all, you need to go to flickr.com.
- Then tap “You” in the top bar.
- Tap on the Edit button in the upper right side of the window.
- After that, select “Organizr.”
- Now, by making the use of bottom dropdown menus, you need to filter all of your contents but not in a set.
- Then drag all of those images into the Organizr window.
- And select the “Add to album” option at the top of the screen.
- Give a name to the new album Misc or something related.
Now, this will make all your Flickr images come in albums. From here, you’ll be able to download any of these albums by following these steps:
- Again, go to Flickr.com.
- And tap “You” in the top bar.
- Tap on the “Albums” tab.
- Then select one of your albums.
- And tap on the download arrow.
- After that, press Create ZIP file.
The database of Flickr will then create a zip file of your images; you’ll be able to download them straight away. This may take a few seconds; once your file is ready, Flickr will let you know this in your Notifications tab.
I hope this info will be useful to you. All the best!