Amazon offers thousands of books for people to purchase and download. In case you have already installed the Kindle application on the iPhone, then you can easily download and read books from Kindle on the iPad. Here’s how to download books from Kindle for iPad.
How to Install the Kindle Application?
• Go to the App Store. Press on the App Store symbol on the iPad desktop to launch the App Store.
• Find the Kindle application. You can complete this procedure by entering the “Kindle” title into the search bar located at the upper right-hand side of the App Store and after that, pressing on the Search option.
• You need to install the version of the iPad of the Kindle application.
1. Choose the version of the iPad of the Kindle application.
2. Press on the “Get” option near to the Kindle application given in the iPad column of the search engine results webpage.
3. Press on the “Install” option.
4. Type a password registered with the Apple ID.
5. Press on the OK option to start installing the Kindle application.
How to Download Previous Purchase?
• Go to the Kindle application. Press on the Kindle application symbol on the iPad screen for opening the Kindle application.
• You need to link the Amazon account to the iPad. Type the email address and a protected password registered with the Amazon and after that, click on the login option.
• Press on the “Cloud” option given at the end of the display.
• Press on the book cover so that you can download the Kindle book to the iPad.
How to Purchase New Kindle Content on Your iPad?
• Go to the default safari internet browser on the iPad.
• Open the Kindle Store.
• Log in to the Amazon account by entering an email address and a protected password.
• Search the Kindle book.
• Buy the Kindle book as per your wish.
• Make a Kindle Store symbol to add on the desktop.
How to Add Non-Kindle Content to the Kindle App?
• You can start downloading and installing the transferred program for the system.
• Click on the “Send to” option given on the pop-up menu to transfer supportable documents to the Kindle application.
How to Read Kindle Books?
• Go to the “Devices” option on the Kindle application.
• Press on the Kindle book which you wish to launch.
• You can read a Kindle user’s guides to get more information about the Kindle application.
Aida Martin is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.