A majority of people love Android apps and games, but some unfortunately cannot play these stunning games on their Apple device. But this is not a problem because there is a workaround through which you will be able to run Android apps in your Mac. Since some people like to use the apps in a computer system, the apps are readily available and accessible in Microsoft Windows system; however, it doesn’t mean that Mac users cannot fulfill their desire to use the apps in their device. Well, Apple Corporation has replenished its world with a lot of facilities and apps, still when we feel to get new apps; we prefer to get the Android versions. But how do we operate Android Apps in Mac? No need to bother, as there are considerable emulators like Andy OS player and BlueStacks which you can use in your system, and it will help you to run apps in Mac.
Let’s see how to operate Android apps in Mac
Running apps using BlueStacks emulator
- Ensure you have updated your Mac with the latest version.
- Download BlueStacks from its website.
- Now, install the BlueStacks in your system.
- After completion of installation, launch the BlueStacks.
- Its window will take time to load.
- You may need to log in to your Google Account.
- Now allow Google Play Store.
- Now you can add and run the APK files in BlueStacks emulator.
Running apps using Andy OS emulator
Andy OS is one of the most unusual and useful emulators which can run Android APK file on Mac. It is slightly similar to BlueStacks and the experience with Any OS will be enjoyable.
- Download Andy OS, but it will ask you to get Norton Installer, so decline it.
- After downloading successfully, it will install automatically.
- You don’t have to put any external efforts as the software will automatically.
- Once the installation is done, it will display the Android window.
- Select any app you want to load, and the software will load it by itself.
- For Mac, Andy OS would be a great emulator as it detects the webcams, game controllers, and other devices.
There are various other emulators like Nox app player you can use to run any app in your Mac, but the procedure of every emulator differs slightly from each other. But, playing your favorite games or operating the Android apps on a big screen is undoubtedly an astonishing experience. Now you know how to run Android apps in Mac, you can use your favorite apps in the system in quality time.
Steve Rogers is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Steve Rogers has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup