The most important feature of the Nintendo Switch is that you can play games anywhere you like. However, if you are outside, you don’t want your game audio to disturb those peoples around you. So you can use headphone, but you will have to uses wireless headphones.
Here’s how to pair your Bluetooth headphones on the Nintendo switch:
- With the help of USB Dongle
- Put the Nintendo Switch in the port. This method needs your Nintendo Switch to be ported.
- Put your Nintendo Switch in the port with the window in the same direction as Nintendo Switch symbol on the front of the port. Check the port as it should be paired to your SmartTV.
- Go through the instructions “How to Play the Nintendo Switch on SmartTV to know more about how to pair the Nintendo Switch port to a SmartTV.
- Delete the joy-con controllers. To delete the joy-con controllers, click and hold the round tab on the back side of the joy-con controllers near the tab of ZR and ZL. Move up with keeping the round shape tab to disconnect the joy-con controllers. Do it again with both joy-con controllers.
- Connect the joy-con straps or grip. The straps are known as the plastic piece with wrist straps connected to them. To attach them, both the plus and minus icon assemble on the straps and move them over the track on the corner of the joy-con controller. The grip is the gadget that seems like a game controller with the tabs missing. Move the joy-con controllers into the dock to connect. When the Nintendo Switch is ported, you can play with the straps or grip.
- Switch on the Nintendo button. By clicking the tab you can switch on the Nintendo button that has a symbol of a house on the right side of the joy-con controller, or by clicking the switch tab on the top of the Nintendo button next to the volume tab.
- Pair the USB dongle to a USB slot on the dock. On the Nintendo button dock, there are three USB slot. It has a two on the left corner of the dock, beyond the green light. You will find one on the inside of the Nintendo button dock back-panel. Pair the USB dongle to the unwired headphones to any one of the USB slots. In case Nintendo button is not able to acknowledge the unwired headphones, a prompt in the left side of the window will comes indicating USB volume control. The Nintendo button does not recognise all the unwired headphones.
With the help of USB-To-USB-C Adaptor
- Delete the Nintendo button from the dock. When the Nintendo button is in the docked mode, you can use a USB dongle to use unwired headphones, and you will require USB adaptor to use the unwired headphones when it is unlocked.
- Pair the joy-con controllers. To pair the joy-con controllers to the Nintendo button, move the tracks on the corner of the joy-con controllers into the ports on the edge of the Nintendo button. The joy-con controller with the minus tab goes on the left side. The joy-con controller with the plus tab goes on the right side.
- Turn on the Nintendo button. By clicking the tab you can turn on the Nintendo button which has a symbol of a house on the right side of the joy-con controller, or by hitting the switch tab on the top of the Nintendo button next to the volume tab.
- Pair the USB-USB-C adaptor. The USB- C slot on the Nintendo button is on the end of the Nintendo button in the centre of the window. Pair the adaptor to that slot. You can search many USB to USB adaptor under low cost.
- Pair the USB-USB-C adaptor. Pair the unwired dongle that suits to your unwired headphones to the other end of the USB to USB adaptor. In case Nintendo Switch acknowledges your unwired headphones, a prompt in the left side of the window will indicate USB volume control. Remember, the Nintendo button does not recognise all the unwired headphones.