Office.com/setup - Install Office 365, Office 2016, or Office 2013
Microsoft frequently rolls out new versions of its productivity suite and applications, and every update delivers unique features that everybody has been expecting for a long time. The tech giant is supposed to launch Office 2019, the upcoming Microsoft Office productivity tool, towards the end of 2018. It is supposed to be a massive improvement over Office 365. Microsoft Office 365 was a major hit in the consumer market when it was released. It is the first subscription-based MS Office suite. You can get it at office.com/setup.
People who are not comfortable with new updates and like to stick to the original programs can let their hair down as Office suites follow the same basic user interface which is incredibly easy to use. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to use Microsoft Word. Anybody who knows the basics of working a computer can easily and efficiently use Microsoft Office apps. People who work on desktops will find it convenient to work on Office 2016, Office 3013, and Office 2010.
Download Microsoft Office
Before downloading Office, remove and reinstall any older versions of Office. After that, follow the step=wise download procedure for Microsoft Office:
- Firstly, you need to check whether the computer meets the minimum system requirements of the Office suite before downloading the MS Office setup.
- Go to office.com/setup and click on the Sign in button.
- Enter the login details. If you cannot remember the password or the username, then just click on forgot the password. You can easily recover the password.
- Users who do not have any Microsoft My Account should make one by clicking on Sign Up.
- If you have multiple Microsoft accounts then log in from the account, you used to buy the Microsoft Office product.
- After signing in successfully, allow the home page to load.
- From the list of available Office products and subscriptions, select the one you want to download and click on the Install Office button next to it.
- After that, click on Install.
- Now, the Office setup file will start to download.
Install Microsoft Office Setup
To install MS Office, make sure that you have a good internet connection. After that, follow the step-wise process given below to install Microsoft Office:
- When the setup file gets downloaded on the device, you have to install it on your computer. Here is how you can install Office on your system:
- Open the download location of the Microsoft Office installer file.
- Find the Setup file with .exe extension. Double-click on it.
- Now, you will be asked if you wish to allow the application to make changes to your computer. To proceed to the next installation step, click on the Yes button.
- Now, the file will start to install your Microsoft Office version and all the applications it contains on the device.
- Installation process may take a while to complete.
Activate Microsoft Office Setup
Note down your MS Office activation key somewhere safe. After that, follow the step-wise procedure for activating Microsoft Office setup:
- From the list of all programs in the Start menu, click on any Office app.
- If the Office product has been activated, then all you have to do is agree to the Microsoft terms and conditions.
- Users who have not activated their Microsoft Office product will be prompted to do so now.
- You will get two choices: Activate your Office product via the internet or over the phone.
- Click on the Internet option.
- If you aren't logged in to your account, you will be prompted to do so.
- Carefully enter the 25 characters alphanumeric product key in the space.
- Make sure that your product activation key is valid.
- After entering the activation code, you will be able to access your Microsoft Office programs.
Microsoft Office Applications
Do you have to write a letter or an essay but you are anxious about messing it up? Do you have to take a printout a document but it needs minor edits? Use Microsoft Word, and it will correct typos, spelling mistakes, and grammatical errors for you. You can edit the documents and preview them before printing.
Do you want to create a lasting impression by delivering a presentation that hammers the message home? Do you want to make your classroom more fun and less boring? Add visual effects by inserting charts, pictures, videos to your slides in Microsoft PowerPoint. You can use the templates and layouts to save time.
Do you live miles apart from your family and want to see them often? Or are you on vacation but have an important business meeting to attend? With Skype, you can get in touch with anyone from any corner of the world. Its video calling feature is amazing, and the instant messaging feature is well-designed.
Do you have massive amounts of data which needs to be organized? Do you wish to calculate rows and rows of figures but are running out of time? You can analyze and compute your data with Microsoft Excel. This spreadsheet program is very easy to use, and you can create tables, charts, and a lot more in Excel.
Do you worry that you might lose your precious pictures? Do you often need to switch devices while working and find it inconvenient to transfer the data to and from each device manually? With OneDrive, you can store your data in the cloud. You can access your work documents even when you are on a vacation or sick in bed.
Are you in the classroom and want to take notes? Or are you conducting an interview and wish to record parts of it for future reference? You can create written as well as audio notes on Microsoft OneNote, a digital note-taking application. You can edit, and even share these notes with people.
office setup installation
get microsoft key office setup
Find your Office setup product key
microsoft office setup 365
microsoft office setup 2007
microsoft office setup 2010
microsoft office setup 2013
microsoft office setup 2016
office setup 2016
Microsoft Office installation
Microsoft Office help
office.com setup enter product key
office setup number
office setup phone number
office setup support phone number